About Vernell Brown, LISW-CP
Vernell Brown has more than 30 years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families. She earned an MSW from The University of South Carolina, is a Licensed Independent Social Worker Clinical and Advanced Level Practice (LISW CP/AP), and an Approved Supervisor for Clinical and Advance Level Practice. She has expertise in various mental health concerns, with the insight that she has gained with over 15 years as a school social worker. With every session, Vernell is ready to work hard and collaborate with her patients in a way that is full of empathy and judgment-free.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- Developmental Disability
- PTSD - Childhood Trauma
- Family / Parenting Therapy
- PTSD - Victim of Abuse
- Parent/Child Concerns
- Personality Disorder
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
April 27, 2021
Everything was great & easy to use.