About Tanya Bush, PMHNP
Tanya worked in the diagnostic industry and for a biotechnology company for several years, with a specific focus in diabetes – which enhanced her interest in the relationship between mind and body, particularly with chronic disease. She later returned to school, earning degrees in nursing from UNC-Chapel Hill and Western Kentucky University. Tanya has experience working with patients of all ages, having provided psychiatric services in Community Health Clinics, private practice, at the bedside in nursing homes, and by telepsychiatry. She and her husband recently moved back to North Carolina and she looks forward to making new friends and finding opportunities for serving in her new hometown.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Education & Certifications
– Bachelor of Science, Nursing from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
– Master of Nursing from Western Kentucky University
– American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP): Registered Medical Technologist
– New Product Development Professional Certification
– Member of International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses
April 1, 2021
I enjoy working with Tanya very much and look forward to our sessions.