About Natalie "Ruth" Ball, PA-C
Ms. Ball became a mindcare provider to help people become their best selves. She enjoys connecting with patients, listening with a warm and empathetic ear to help make the treatment process as painless as possible. Ruth knows that mental health is holistic since it affects patients’ entire lives—she works hard to make that profound difference in her practice and community. She’s particularly devoted to reducing the stigma of mental health care and reminds all her patients that they can fully express their emotions and can always ask for help. A North Carolina native, Ms. Ball brings a wide variety of clinical experience, from cardiovascular life support to substance abuse disorders, that informs her work in mental health.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from South University Richmond in Glen Allen, VA.
– Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences from North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC.
– Certified in ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support), Basic Life Support (BLS) and in Medication Assisted Training of Substance Use Disorders.
– Member of the Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants, the North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
November 10, 2020
Ms. Ball was very pleasant and welcoming!
June 12, 2020
I was very pleased.
April 2, 2020
MindPath Care Centers was a great first experience. My provider was very professional and understanding.
February 22, 2020
I found Mrs. Ball very thorough. She was polite and answered my questions. She is very professional.
January 31, 2020
Was very impressed. Front desk very helpful. Very please with lady I had appointment with & looking forward to working with her.
December 2, 2019
Ruth was nice to me. She seemed like she wanted to help me getting back on my medicine.
November 13, 2019
Very good and was asked great questions.
October 3, 2019
It was wonderful. As a new client I was very pleased with all the warmth & smiling faces l received from the entire staff.
September 28, 2019
Ruth was a great listener. I was very pleased with the service I received.
September 9, 2019
I was very comfortable with Ruth. I feel she was very thorough in obtaining my history. I had a good experience.
August 14, 2019
August 14, 2019
Great overall experience. Everyone was professional & nice.
August 13, 2019