About Natalie "Ruth" Ball, PA-C
Ms. Ball became a mindcare provider to help people become their best selves. She enjoys connecting with patients, listening with a warm and empathetic ear to help make the treatment process as painless as possible. Ruth knows that mental health is holistic since it affects patients’ entire lives—she works hard to make that profound difference in her practice and community. She’s particularly devoted to reducing the stigma of mental health care and reminds all her patients that they can fully express their emotions and can always ask for help. A North Carolina native, Ms. Ball brings a wide variety of clinical experience, from cardiovascular life support to substance abuse disorders, that informs her work in mental health.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from South University Richmond in Glen Allen, VA.
– Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences from North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC.
– Certified in ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support), Basic Life Support (BLS) and in Medication Assisted Training of Substance Use Disorders.
– Member of the Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants, the North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
“I found Mrs. Ball very thorough. She was polite and answered my questions. She is very professional.”
“Ruth was a great listener. I was very pleased with the service I received.”
“I was very comfortable with Ruth. I feel she was very thorough in obtaining my history. I had a good experience.”