About Olivia Glance, DNP, PMHNP
Olivia knows that, as Dr. David Satcher said, “There is no health without mental health.” Since mindcare is essential to an individual’s overall wellbeing, she believes in a comprehensive approach to care, tailoring it to meet people’s individual needs. Her mission in practice is to provide the best mental health care to all of her patients and to improve their overall quality of life. Ms. Glance always takes personal backgrounds, values and beliefs into consideration when developing treatment plans. Though she helps people with a variety of conditions, she is particularly proud of her commitment to helping patients recover from eating disorders, which she has found are often overlooked.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bipolar I & II
- Depression with Psychosis
- Depression with Suicidality
- Eating Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control (non-alcohol / drug)
- Personality Disorder
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Recent Hospitalization
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Doctor of Nursing Practice in PMHNP from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, NC
– Certified as a Psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP-BC) by the ANCC American Nurses Credentialing Center
– Certified as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Resident Nurse (RN) by the North Carolina Board of Nursing
– Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association
November 19, 2020
Oliva Glance provides exceptional care.
August 31, 2020
I feel so much better. I made the right decision to come to MindPath. I feel like I am putting together an excellent mental health care team and I look forward to my journey to better health.
August 5, 2020
It was great
July 28, 2020
I enjoyed my conversation with Ms Glance. I look forward to my first appointment.