About Nicole Lloyd Johnson, PA-C
Nicole believes that some form of mindcare is imperative for a sound mind and body. She works hard to provide a safe space and be a source of comfort and stability while giving high quality care to any patient that comes to her for help. She feels it is important to involve patients in the decision-making process when it comes to treatment and takes the time to educate her patients and share her knowledge about mental healthcare. Wanting to make sure that the patient feels comfortable and confident in a treatment plan, she will lay out a few appropriate options and discuss the pros and cons of each with.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Depression with Psychosis
- Depression with Suicidality
- Developmental Disability / Autism
- Eating Disorder
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluation
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- LGBTQ+ Care
- Personality Disorder
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Psychosis w/ Long-Acting Injectable
- Recent Hospitalization
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Severe Bipolar with Psychosis
- Treatment Resistant Depression
Education & Certifications
– Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Lincoln Memorial University s Debusk College of Osteopathic Medicine in Harrogate, TN
– Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
– Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
November 19, 2020
Nicole Johnson has a great bedside manner and she is so patient and knowledgeable with her patients. I feel like I m in really good hands with her as my doctor and she been a huge comfort to me during my hardest times. She goes above and beyond.
August 31, 2020
Great first impression. It was a very nice thorough experience. Made my 15 year old feel right at ease. Thank you for the TLC.
August 24, 2020
It was so amazing not having to drive to the appointment, as a single, working mom... that was a HUGE blessing. And my daughter (the patient) is so used to using her device socially that this was a very comfortable way to have the appointment, from her bedroom. Nicole was so amazing. It didn't feel like she was on the other side of a screen, it was a very positive interaction. She was able to be sensitive to my daughter and provide very good guidance to both of us. Super impressed with her! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
August 24, 2020
I feel as though the care I received was very beneficial even though it was my first appointment, I feel like it was a very good start at getting my mental health to a better place.
August 20, 2020
Everything from scheduling to filling out questionnaires was easy and accessible. The provider was thorough, sensitive, and caring.