About Michelle Enderlin, MSW, LCSW
Michelle has dedicated her life to helping people on a deeper emotional level. She loves that as a therapist, she can do this while also assisting people in making meaningful and positive changes in their lives. One of her favorite moments is that “lightbulb” moment when a client says, “I’ve never looked at it that way before,” which, for Ms. Enderlin, signals that an exciting shift is happening! As a provider, she validates patients’ experiences while helping them see that they do not have to be defined by them. One objective that she has for most patients is to help them learn to challenge old thought patterns that have them stuck in unhealthy cycles of behavior. For over fifteen years, Michelle has helped clients develop strategies and coping mechanisms during life transitions and has encouraged the formation of good habits. She is often told by her clients that she combines a genuine warmth and concern for their well-being with the ability to hold them accountable as needed, all of this done with appropriate and appreciated humor.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- PTSD - Victim of Abuse
- LGBTQ+ Care
- LGBTQ+ CareSignifies post graduate education in gender and sexual diversity and recognizes specialization in LGBTQ+ care.
Education & Certifications
– Master of Social Work from Florida State University, located in Tallahassee, FL
– Member of the National Association of Social Workers.
Michelle Enderlin is a wonderful therapist. I look forward to my visits with her.