About Melanie Reynolds, MSW, LCSW
Ms. Reynolds wants people to have the life they desire and feel good about. From a young age, she pursued knowledge of psychology, an interest that intensified after seeing a friend in high school struggle with the lack of resources available to help her recover from an eating disorder. Down-to-earth and relatable, Melanie helps people cultivate a way of being that matches their values and meets their long-term goals. She prioritizes client comfort, recognizing how this allows people to open up and dialogue with her. In particular, she deeply appreciates Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and enjoys teaching people how dialectical thinking works and helps. Extensively trained in this therapy, she is energized when clients use these skills and feel successful.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
Education & Certifications
– Master of Social Work from the University of North Carolina in Charlotte, NC
– Bachelor of Art in Psychology from East Carolina University in Greenville, NC
– Member of the National Association of Social Workers
March 11, 2020
The therapist was very personable.