About Megan Schanck, MSPAS, PA-C
Ms. Schanck’s greatest professional honor is gaining a patient’s trust in their time of need. She became a mindcare provider after realizing how many people struggle with achieving mental wellness. As a provider, she wants her patients to feel comfortable and safe during every visit, knowing that she will work together with them to develop an individualized treatment plan. She has found that listening to her patients with compassion goes a long way to achieving these goals. Ms. Schanck offers medication management for diverse mindcare concerns, including but not limited to anxiety, depression, mood disorders and women’s health.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Alcohol Use
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bipolar I & II
- Depression with Psychosis
- Depression with Suicidality
- Eating Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control (non-alcohol / drug)
- Personality Disorder
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Psychosis w/ Long-Acting Injectable
- Recent Hospitalization
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Severe Bipolar with Psychosis
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS) from Johnson & Wales University in Providence, RI
-Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
– Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
– Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
– Licensed Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP)
November 4, 2020
Megan has been a great help and is very good to work with.
September 28, 2020
I felt very reassured that I had finally found the right doctor for me. So thankful
September 8, 2020
Megan was extremely friendly and made me feel at ease with my visit.
August 10, 2020
It was a good experience - yes really good
August 3, 2020
So happy I came across telehealth otherwise I still would not reached out for the help I needed.
July 9, 2020
Felt very comfortable with Therapist and feel she was extremely competent. Very impressed!!!!
June 23, 2020
Waiting time was minimal and safty measures were properly in place. Dr. Schanck was compassionate and very attentive as I spoke. She offered helpful feedback as well as education on medication management.