About Maureen Gomeringer, LCSW
Ms. Gomeringer earned her BS from Appalachian State University and her MSW from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She has previously worked as a social worker at New Leaf Behavioral Health and Visions Counseling Studio.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Alcohol Use
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- Dissociative Disorder
- Family / Parenting Therapy
- Compulsive Gambling
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluation
- PTSD - Victim of Abuse
- Parent/Child Concerns
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Personality Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Sex / Pornography Addiction
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- Somatoform Disorder
April 7, 2021
Maureen is a wonderful therapist and very insightful.
April 6, 2021
Celebrating milestones reached in achieving wellbeing and making it a game with Superbetter.