Ms. Gomeringer earned her BS from Appalachian State University and her MSW from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She has previously worked as a social worker at New Leaf Behavioral Health and Visions Counseling Studio. She currently practices in Durham where she treats all ages and specializes in ADHD, ODD, PTSD, parenting skills, and mood disorders. She is also trained in Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT).
Ms. Gomeringer is now offering Parent Child Interaction Therapy. Click HERE to find out more.
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Use
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dissociative Disorder
- Family Counseling
- Relationship/Marital Counseling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)