About Maria MacDougall, PMHNP
Maria MacDougall earned her Nursing Degree at Midway University in Midway, Kentucky. She has had years of specialized experience working at an Alcohol and Drug Abuse Center, as well as a large Psychiatric Hospital in Lexington.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bipolar I & II
- Depression with Psychosis
- Depression with Suicidality
- Compulsive Gambling
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Recent Hospitalization
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Severe Bipolar with Psychosis
- Sex / Pornography Addiction
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
February 5, 2020
Wonderful first visit. Very respectful.
December 17, 2019
I felt very comfortable and felt like the provider really listened to my needs. The front desk was also very friendly.
December 10, 2019
Very impressed with first visit.
December 3, 2019
Great friendly people and very helpful for my issues!!
October 24, 2019
It was an excellent experience.
October 17, 2019
I felt comfortable although my blood pressure was high.
September 19, 2019
The staff there was very nice, polite and very helpful. The NP really listened to me and very understanding. I would definitely recommend anyone needing help should contact them.