About Jessica DaSilva, LCMHC, NADD
From a young age Ms. Jessica DaSilva knew that helping others was her passion. During high school, she was the president of a peer-support group that helped students facing bullying or difficulties at home. Now a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, her love of helping others through therapy has strengthened and deepened. With dedication and skillful communication, she helps clients identify problems and affect positive change efficiently and productively. Utilizing a play-based, strength-based, multi-systems approach, Jessica helps children, families, couples and individuals strengthen their coping skills, communication, self-esteem and sense of safety. She has a passion for working with children and adolescents and is experienced in counseling the at-risk youth population. In particular, Ms. DaSilva has an extensive history helping youth and their families work towards reunification and stabilization after stepping down from a higher level of care. Her goal is that clients achieve greater love and understanding for self and others while also growing and developing to their full potential. Certified by the National Association of Duel Diagnoses (NADD) and trained in the evidence based practice, Collaborative Problem Solving, Jessica works to cultivate an empathic, direct, non-judgmental, open and effective therapeutic relationship with each person.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Binge Eating / Other
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- Developmental Disability
- PTSD - Childhood Trauma
- Family / Parenting Therapy
- PTSD - Victim of Abuse
- Parent/Child Concerns
- Personality Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sex / Pornography Addiction
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health and Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling from Thomas University in Thomasville, GA
– Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood, Psychology and Sociology from East Stroudsburg University in East Stroudsburg, PA
– Certified in CPR, First Aid and from the Crisis Prevention Institution (CPI)
– Certified by the National Association of Duel Diagnoses (NADD)
January 18, 2021
Jessica is very professional and has been an amazing resource and help in working through my problems. Cannot speak highly enough of her and would recommend her to any future patients.
December 29, 2020
Jessica is great and has helped me with many of the challenges I have had for the last month with grief of my sister and brother in law and the holidays.
December 21, 2020
Jessica DaSilva is absolutely amazing! She is so friendly and easy to talk to. She has been a delight and so helpful from day one.
December 13, 2020
She is wonderful and gives me techniques and feedback to help me when I am really struggling.
November 3, 2020
My therapist is great and very accommodating with time changes of appts and or different days. She is very relatable and genuine.
October 29, 2020
She s great