About Jennifer Schiappa, LCSW
Ms. Schiappa earned her BA from Boston University and her MSW from Simmons Graduate School of Social Work. She has previously practiced at Ridgeview Counseling Associates and is a member of the National Association of Social Workers.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- PTSD - Childhood Trauma
- Family / Parenting Therapy
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluation
- PTSD - Victim of Abuse
- Parent/Child Concerns
- Postpartum Depression
- Sex / Pornography Addiction
- Sexual Functioning Concerns
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- Somatoform Disorder
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
April 7, 2021
I was skeptical but she is helping me tremendously with my issues.
March 29, 2021
It seems that Jennifer really understands me. She is helping me gain more insights into my feelings, history & moods. She gives me homework, too. She is professional, competent & caring.