About Jennifer Duvall, MSW, LCSW
Ms. Duvall earned her MSW at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and has been treating patients for 30 years. The majority of her career was spent at Duke University Hospital, where she provided crisis counseling for the Emergency Room and was the Assistant Director at the Patient Resource Management Department.
Scheduling Details: Telehealth only.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Alcohol Use
- Binge Eating / Other
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Disorder
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- PTSD - Childhood Trauma
- Dissociative Disorder
- Family / Parenting Therapy
- Compulsive Gambling
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluation
- PTSD - Victim of Abuse
- Parent/Child Concerns
- LGBTQ+ Care
- Opioid/Pain Med Use
- Pain Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sex / Pornography Addiction
- Sexual Functioning Concerns
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
September 15, 2020
I have had a really great experience with MindPath Care Centers. The staff has been very helpful. I have only had my first session with my counselor, and I am looking forward to the next one so I can learn more coping strategies to help me with my mental health.
August 20, 2020
I felt good about my appt. I met with someone that can give me tools to help me.
August 18, 2020
My first experience online went much better than expected!