About Hilary Boydston, PA-C
Hilary believes that mindcare is an underserved area of medicine that has the greatest potential to improve one’s general health and functionality. She entered the field of psychiatry after realizing how ubiquitous conditions like depression and anxiety are in society. As a provider, she knows that the people she works with come from all different walks of life, and that, therefore, management of mental health conditions needs to be individualized and cannot be handled in a “one-size-fits-all” manner./ She wants her patients to feel comfortable honestly sharing the myriad symptoms they may be struggling with so that she can work together with them to achieve remission of those symptoms./ Ms. Boydston is passionate about patient education; she has seen how patients’ understanding of what is going on within their minds is one of the best ways to foster good outcomes.
Partial List of Specialties
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluation
- Eating Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
Education & Certifications
– Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Midwestern University in Downers Grove, IL
– Bachelor of Science in Neurobiology from the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI
– Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS)
– Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
“I truly could not be more grateful for Hilary and MindPath. Thank you for listening, when so many haven't.”
"I have been seeing the PA Hilary Boydston for several years. She is a real gem- nonjudgmental, kind, smart, and creative. She has helped me, without hesitation, with every problem or request I have given her. She is very comforting and encouraging."
“[Ms. Boydston is] sincere, personable, professional, and nonjudgmental.”