About Hilary Boydston, PA-C
Hilary believes that mindcare is an underserved area of medicine that has the greatest potential to improve one’s general health and functionality. She entered the field of psychiatry after realizing how ubiquitous conditions like depression and anxiety are in society. As a provider, she knows that the people she works with come from all different walks of life, and that, therefore, management of mental health conditions needs to be individualized and cannot be handled in a “one-size-fits-all” manner./ She wants her patients to feel comfortable honestly sharing the myriad symptoms they may be struggling with so that she can work together with them to achieve remission of those symptoms./ Ms. Boydston is passionate about patient education; she has seen how patients’ understanding of what is going on within their minds is one of the best ways to foster good outcomes.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluation
- Depression with Suicidality
- Eating Disorder
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
Education & Certifications
– Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Midwestern University in Downers Grove, IL
– Bachelor of Science in Neurobiology from the University of Wisconsin in Madison, WI
– Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS)
– Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
March 11, 2020
So far it was great! Great first time checkin and provider experience
February 28, 2020
Informative understanding without judgement
February 3, 2020
Well listened to by the provider. Treatment was well thought out & discussed.
January 2, 2020
Everyone was nice and explained things to me when I had questions! I really appreciated it!