About Dana Keys, PA-C
Dana Keys, PA endeavors to create a trusting and collaborative environment with her patients. Using holistic therapies and individualized treatment plans, Ms. Keys helps children, teens, adults and families optimize their mind and body wellness. Passionate about helping others, she provides medication management for a wide variety of mindcare needs. When beginning work with a patient, she evaluates and learns each patient’s unique comprehensive health picture in order to determine the best and most efficient plan for healing. In addition to experience working in women’s health, family medicine and pediatrics, Ms. Keys also has a strong background in the health effects of nutrition and exercise.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Masters in the Physician Assistant Program at Campbell University
– Certified in Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) in Buies Creek, NC
– Completed FEMA Incident Command System Training
August 12, 2020
Dana is wonderful! She asks great questions and makes you feel comfortable. It is apparent that she is excellent at her job.
August 3, 2020
Was pleasantly surprised.
August 3, 2020
I liked the convenience of doing it remotely the interface was a bit confusing at times but overall it went well. I thought the provider was very helpful, kind, and knowledgeable