About Christy Trompak, LCSW, LCAS
Christy Trompak is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Licensed Clinical Addiction specialist. She has over 80 hours of specialty training and consultation in numerous trauma-related therapies, including, Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR). She completed her bachelor's degree in Social Work and her master's degree in Social Work at East Carolina University. Christy offers individual counseling to children, adolescents, and adults. Her clinical experience includes working with individuals having difficulty with depression, anxiety, substance use disorders, and mood disorders through an individualized approach. She specializes in working with patient’s that have experienced trauma through using Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills, Relational Therapy, Transactional Analysis, Re-decision Therapy, and EMDR.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Alcohol Use
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- PTSD - Childhood Trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- PTSD - Victim of Abuse
- LGBTQ+ Care
- Opioid/Pain Med Use
- Drug Use (non-opioid)
- Personality Disorder
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Masters of Social Work from East Coast Carolina University
– Bachelors of Social Work from East Coast Carolina University
– Trained in Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Therapy
– Trained in Motivational Interviewing
– Trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
– Trained in 7 Challenges
– Trained in Redecision Therapy
– Trained in Transactional Analysis
– Trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills
July 19, 2021
Christy is an excellent therapist. I feel I am getting the best care possible.
July 14, 2021
Ms. Trompak is always a good listener and asks good probing questions that help with constructive solutions. I really enjoy the ease of telehealth appointments.
July 14, 2021
Christy is so caring and compassionate.
July 5, 2021
Always professional and insightful
May 11, 2021
I have been seeing Christy for a while now. She is a great therapist. I always feel better after a session with her. Dr.Lane has been my doctor for many years. I trust him to do or prescribe what is best for me. I think he knows me better than I know me. I totally trust him and Christy to do what is best for me.