About Cherry Nhor, PA-C
For Ms. Nhor, working as a mindcare provider is an honor. She enjoys being a part of people’s paths towards wellness. She knows that mindcare is involved with all facets of life and, therefore, endeavors to decrease stigma and increase access to care. When working with patients, Cherry practices Positive Psychology, endorsing a collaborative, multi-systems approach towards wellness in order to find the best plan for each individual person. She is proud of the ways that her life experiences, such as abundant international travel, have helped her develop a broad frame of reference that allows her to better understand people from many different walks of life. Ms. Nhor speaks Spanish and Khmer fluently.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Master of Health Sciences in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in Chapel Hill, NC
– Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
– Member of the North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
– Member of the Cambodian Health Professionals Association of America
September 9, 2020
My provider was very friendly & I felt at ease talking with her. Thank You.
September 8, 2020
Cherry was very thorough. It was a very good experience.