About Cameron Collins, PhD
Dr. Collins received her BA and PhD from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and has been practicing for over 10 years. She has dedicated her services in many behavioral health settings, including conducting ADHD evaluations for MLB athletes. She has also contributed to several publications and is a member of the North Carolina Psychology Association and the American Psychological Association.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Developmental Disability
- Parent/Child Concerns
- LGBTQ+ Care
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
April 9, 2021
My daughter feels comfortable and at ease with Dr. Collins.
October 29, 2019
I absolutely loved it. Didn't think I would like it or even come back but I loved it and will be coming back for sure.