About Bryan LeClaire, LCSW
Brian believes that everyone has a well of wisdom within themselves. As a provider, one of his goals is to help his clients discover their own inner wisdom and plumb its depths. When working with clients, Mr. LeClaire prioritizes flexibility and adaptability, working to adjust to his clients’ needs, such as moving from an active, directive stance to an observant, non-directive stance or from a strategy of acceptance to a strategy of change, depending on what is needed in the moment. He works from a person-centered, humanistic view of the world and gravitates toward cognitive-behavioral models that incorporate aspects of mindfulness with Western behavioral science. Brian is grateful for the way that the meaningful connections he has with his clients energizes his own life.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Alcohol Use
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Developmental Disability
- PTSD - Childhood Trauma
- Compulsive Gambling
- Opioid/Pain Med Use
- Drug Use (non-opioid)
- Pain Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- ARCSignifies specialized training in substance use disorder and addiction recovery.
Education & Certifications
– Master of Social Work from East Carolina University in Greenville, NC
– Completed trainings include SMART Recovery Facilitator, Seeking Safety, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
January 13, 2021
Created a safe environment to discuss my issues and experiences. Supportive, respectful and professional demeanor.
July 21, 2020
Felt that my needs were met and have no complaints with the service provided.