About Brian Fisher, PA-C
For Mr. Fisher, mindcare provides a strong framework for individuals to be able to thrive in all other aspects of their lives. In his career he has seen how important mental wellness is for achieving whole-body wellness, including physical and spiritual health. Empathetic and dedicated, Brian provides thorough and comprehensive care and has worked with patients from all socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds. As a provider, he is proud of the strong relationships that he builds with patients. Utilizing a patient-centered approach, he listens to each person’s specific needs, preferences and goals in order to determine a customized care plan. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, he is looking forward to enjoying the hiking and boating available in North Carolina’s beautiful outdoors. Brian offers medication management to a wide range of ages and specializes in suicide prevention, depression, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, psychosis, substance abuse/withdrawal, ADHD, generalized anxiety, PTSD, and personality disorders.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- LGBTQ+ CareSignifies post graduate education in gender and sexual diversity and recognizes specialization in LGBTQ+ care.
Education & Certifications
– Master s in Physician Assistant Studies from Chatham University in Pittsburgh, PA
– Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support and Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
– Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
April 2, 2021
Brian is very good and listens to my concerns and complaints.
August 25, 2020
My experience was amazing! My assigned professional was very thorough and helpful! :)
August 20, 2020
Overall it was a good experience. The telehealth worked fine, we didn't experience any technical issues.
August 10, 2020
Brian was great and so patient. Such a professional. I look forward to our next meeting