About Brian Fisher, PA-C
For Mr. Fisher, mindcare provides a strong framework for individuals to be able to thrive in all other aspects of their lives. In his career he has seen how important mental wellness is for achieving whole-body wellness, including physical and spiritual health. Empathetic and dedicated, Brian provides thorough and comprehensive care and has worked with patients from all socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds. As a provider, he is proud of the strong relationships that he builds with patients. Utilizing a patient-centered approach, he listens to each person’s specific needs, preferences and goals in order to determine a customized care plan. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, he is looking forward to enjoying the hiking and boating available in North Carolina’s beautiful outdoors. Brian offers medication management to a wide range of ages and specializes in suicide prevention, depression, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, psychosis, substance abuse/withdrawal, ADHD, generalized anxiety, PTSD, and personality disorders.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- LGBTQ+ CareSignifies post graduate education in gender and sexual diversity and recognizes specialization in LGBTQ+ care.
Education & Certifications
– Master s in Physician Assistant Studies from Chatham University in Pittsburgh, PA
– Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support and Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
– Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
August 25, 2020
My experience was amazing! My assigned professional was very thorough and helpful! :)
August 20, 2020
Overall it was a good experience. The telehealth worked fine, we didn't experience any technical issues.
August 10, 2020
Brian was great and so patient. Such a professional. I look forward to our next meeting