About Beth Shulman, MS, LCMHC, NCC
Ms. Shulman earned her MS degree in Counseling in 1998 from UNC-Greensboro. She completed a year’s internship at Duke University Personal Assistance Service as an Employee Assistance Counselor, before establishing her private psychotherapy practice. Ms. Shulman has been involved in Triangle-wide community outreach for many years, offering services and support to underserved members of the community. This has included coming-out support groups and domestic violence volunteer training.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- PTSD - Childhood Trauma
- PTSD - Victim of Abuse
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
September 14, 2020
Really good first visit with the therapist.