About Beth Embleton, MSW, LCSW
Beth received her MSW from UNC-Chapel Hill and enjoys working with children, adolescents, adults, and families. Living and working in a neighborhood undergoing community-driven change focused Beth’s interests in social action, human development, and communication toward pursuing her Master of Social Work. Beth’s professional interests include: attachment, trauma, fertility, peri- and post-natal depression, and family work. Beth welcomes clients of all ages, genders, world views, cultural and racial backgrounds, and family structures.
Partial List of Specialties
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- LGBTQ+ Care
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- PTSD - Single Incident/Shock
- LGBTQ+ CareSignifies post graduate education in gender and sexual diversity and recognizes specialization in LGBTQ+ care.