About Alison Lovkay, MSPAS, PA-C
Alison Lovkay earned her Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, RI. As someone who has navigated a large amount of branches in healthcare, Lovkay knows how to treat a variety of unique individuals, no matter their condition. With her array of skills and experience, she treats her clients on an individual level, tailoring solutions to fit their needs. In her free time, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her family and close friends. Lovkay currently treats ages 12 and up at our location in Charlotte, NC, where she specializes in depression, mood disorder, anxiety, and substance use.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Alcohol Use
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bipolar I & II
- Depression with Psychosis
- Depression with Suicidality
- Developmental Disability / Autism
- Drug Use
- Eating Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Psychosis w/ Long-Acting Injectable
- Recent Hospitalization
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Severe Bipolar with Psychosis
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
November 4, 2020
Ali is a rockstar
October 30, 2020
Alison is responsive and Reliable. Excellent.
September 30, 2020
Everyone was very kind and we look forward to continued mental health care support.
September 2, 2020
Great staff and provider!
August 3, 2020
I loved it! It was really great to talk to someone who is specialized in what I need help in.