MindPath Referral Center
Our Service Promise to You and Your Patient
- Our referral specialist team will contact you or the client within 24-48 hours to schedule their first appointment.
- If you send us a referral using a digital referral system, then we post a status of the patient once scheduled and when. We also upload provider notes with signature so you have this for your records. Signed uploads occur within 72 hours of patient appointment
- If your client is unhappy with the provider we assign them with, we will research another option for them with another MindPath provider.
- If we are unable to provide adequate care for your client, we will find a competent provider outside of our organization who can help.
We all face challenges that can impact our health and well-being. MindPath Care Centers is an outpatient mental and behavioral healthcare provider committed to delivering the highest quality and most comprehensive mindcare to every person who needs help along the way – either through in-office visits, specialty centers, or through telehealth.
- Psychiatric Evaluation & Medication Management
- Psychotherapy & Counseling
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Addiction Recovery Center
- Gender and Sexual Diversity Center
- Neuropsychiatric Testing
Not convinced yet? Our Referral Relationship Team would be happy to come by your practice to meet you in person and answer any questions you may have about our services. Contact us to schedule an in person visit or a lunch and learn.
Infina Connect is the nation’s leading provider of SaaS referral coordination solutions for hospitals, providers, and ACOs, and the first to be adopted by a majority of providers across a major metropolitan area. If you have a subscription with Infina, please send your referral through the platform and we can share your patients evaluation once complete.
Quartet is an innovative healthcare technology and services company working to make it easier for people with mental health conditions to get the right care. They enable mental health and primary care providers to work together to support a patient’s care journey. And it’s FREE! Sign up today and we will share information about your patient’s scheduled appointment, records, test results, and follow-up visits on one easy to use interface. For more information about Quartet, feel free to contact [email protected].