Struggling with Anxiety?
Discover Peace of Mind!
Everyone feels nervous or on edge sometimes, but chronic anxiety can impact your quality of life. If you or someone you love experience ongoing or severe anxiety symptoms, MindPath Care Centers can help. Anxiety can make performing basic tasks or participating in social situations seem like climbing a mountain. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
If you, or someone you love, is struggling with any of the symptoms below, it could be a form of anxiety.
Common anxiety symptoms:
- Excessive, persistent, or recurring feelings of fear, dread, or panic
- Feeling nervous, restless, tense, or irritable
- Increased heartbeat or breathing rate
- Sweating or trembling
- Difficulty sleeping
- Stomach or digestive problems
- Avoidance of anxiety triggers and procrastination
- Avoidance of social settings
You don’t have to struggle, and you’re not alone. Anxiety is highly treatable, and our clinical providers are here to help. MindPath Care Centers offers psychotherapy, medical diagnosis, and treatment plans including medication
MindPath Care Centers is the Right Choice for Mindcare.
- One of the largest outpatient behavioral health practices in the country with more than 160 qualified providers and 20+ office locations
- Unwavering compassion for every person and every situation
- Broad set of treatment options available in an outpatient setting
- Affordable. We accept most major insurance plans
- Accessible. Many convenient office locations and telehealth options across North Carolina
- Preferred referral relationships with major health systems & health providers
Hard to Make the Time?
Telehealth appointments connect you to top quality care from the privacy of your own space. All you need is a computer, tablet, or smartphone to connect with a provider and receive excellent care. Weekend and extended hours may be available.Schedule Telehealth Now