MindPath Care Centers’ Patient Portal
In order to facilitate ease of access, MindPath Care Centers’ Patient Portal now offers new features to help you better manage your information. Designed with your valuable time in mind, you can now stay connected in between visits and access time-saving features such as:
- View past appointments or request an appointment
- View past prescriptions and request a refill (Messages returned within 72 hours)
- View and/or pay current balance or send a message to staff for questions regarding billing and payments
- Send a message to a member of your provider and/or your healthcare team with any general or clinical questions*
If you already have a patient portal account established, click below to check out your new features.
What to know about messaging through the patient portal:
- Response may take up to 72 hours. For urgent needs, contact your providers’ office or 911 for a medical emergency.
- * Your message will be read by the provider you select, or other members of your healthcare team who may respond on your provider’s behalf.
- Depending on your health questions or concerns, you may be asked to schedule an appointment.
- Information sent through the portal may become a part of your medical record.
Create Your Patient Portal Account
If you have not accessed the MindPath Patient Portal before, we can help set-up your new account. Complete the form below and we will email you your login information to get started.