MindPath Care Centers’ Patient Portal
- View and/or pay your current balance
- View past prescriptions and request a refill (messages returned within 72 hours)
- View past appointments and request an appointment
- Send a message to staff regarding appointments, billing, general questions.
If you already have a patient portal account established, click below to check out your new features.
What to know about messaging through the patient portal:
- Response may take up to 72 hours. For urgent needs, contact your providers’ office or 911 for a medical emergency.
- Your message will be read by the provider you select, or other members of your healthcare team who may respond on your provider’s behalf.
- Depending on your health questions or concerns, you may be asked to schedule an appointment.
- Information sent through the portal may become a part of your medical record.
Create Your Patient Portal Account
If you have not accessed the MindPath Patient Portal before, we can help set-up your new account. Complete the form below and we will email you your login information to get started.