About Stan Monroe, Esq
Stan Monroe is a co-founder, President and General Counsel of MindPath Care Centers. Stan was CEO of MindPath (formerly Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare) for twenty-four years prior to a sale to private equity in 2018. He is currently serving on MindPath’s Board of Directors. Stan has a JD degree from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and has had an active law license for 28 years, with experience in business, contracting, commercial real estate, health care delivery and management. He is a leader of the movement in North Carolina/USA toward value based care, especially through integrating behavioral health into the medical continuum with the goal of improving patients’ health outcomes while decreasing total health care costs. Stan is married with three children and has been a professional drummer and guitarist at various times in his life.
Honors & Achievements
- Member of the NC Bar Association
- Featured speaker for the:
- NC Chamber of Commerce Annual HealthCare Forum 2018
- WakeMed Hospitals and Health System’s Care Coordination Forum 2019
- Open Minds Performance Management Institute 2020