About Jeff Williams
Jeff Williams is a versatile executive with a diverse background spanning pharmaceutical, healthcare IT, drug development and B2C web-based services and has focused on both clinical, corporate and consumer target markets from start up to scale up. He became CEO of MindPath Care Centers in late 2018.
Prior to joining MindPath, Jeff spent 14 years as the founder and CEO of Clinipace Worldwide, a global CRO (contract research organization) with a focus on a technology-amplified approach to conducting clinical trials. Jeff has a long history of founding and leading organizations. He was co-founder of several companies including NextAudio, a B2C media company, Advanced Veterinary Imaging Centers, a mobile MRI for the veterinary market, and HealthMatics, one of the first electronic medical records (EMR) software providers. Prior to these entrepreneurial endeavors Jeff spent ten years on the commercial side at Ciba (now Novartis) and two years at Glaxo Wellcome. During this period, he pioneered the earliest direct-to-consumer advertising and patient engagement campaigns within the industry.
Jeff received his BS degree in Chemistry from the University of Tampa. In his personal time, he is an avid mountain biker, fisherman and boater. He is married and has twin daughters.
Select Honors & Achievements
- Mentor in the North Carolina State University Entrepreneur Clinic (2016-2018)
- PharmaVoice 100 Most Inspiring People 2007
- Clinipace: INC 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Triangle Business Journal: Fast Fifty (2010, 2011 – #1, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Southeast finalist in 2015