Why Work with MindPath?
- One of the largest private outpatient psychiatric practice in North Carolina and among the largest in the U.S. (and expanding rapidly)
- Private equity-backed to enable many exciting new opportunities for growth. If you haven’t seen us in 2019, you haven’t seen us!
- In network with most major insurance carriers enabling you to rapidly build a case load while helping more patients who need it.
- An opportunity to work collegially and grow your career in many different directions.
- A company committed to being the best mindcare company in the world and committed to finding the best team to grow with us.
- A professional, collaborative culture supporting work/life balance and flexibility.
- Offering full time employment with competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as training.
- Located in multiple cities statewide (and eventually beyond) with opportunities to establish a long term, stable career with like-minded colleagues.
To pursue our mission of making as many people as we can as happy and healthy as possible, MindPath Care Centers offers a viable long-term business success strategy for private mental health care practitioners in North Carolina. We recruit and partner with top psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, psychologists, and therapists in the mental health field.
Unfortunately at this time we are unable to offer clinical internships or practicum placements.
We treat each other and our patients ethically and respectfully. We conduct ourselves honorably.
We work hard to add to, not take from, our community. Our community includes the world both inside and outside our offices.
We are beholden to commitments we make to each other and the company, and we are empowered, and expected, to find solutions and make things happen.
We believe in clinical data to show that we improve the overall healthcare of our patients, and as a company, we care about our goals and achieving the right business results.
We engage in our work with pride, passion, and joy. We have FUN and reflect positive energy in all we do.
I've been at MindPath Care Centers for a long time and have worked in several departments. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't learn something new, even with several years under my belt. The management trusts us to manage our own work and when you succeed, they are full of praises.
Great co-workers - Flexibility - Foster employee growth - Promote from within
I love being a part of MindPath Care Centers. I feel proud to be a part of a team that is truly passionate about helping patients. This is a smart, dedicated, and very hard-working group of people.
Living wage - Great support system - Immediate benefits - Management actually listens to ideas - Opportunities for growth
Awesome benefits package, great management team, judgement free work place! The team here really feels like a family