MindPath Care Centers’ Response to the Coronavirus/Covid-19:
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic affects us all. We know that our community needs all available resources to effectively battle this.
We are watching the CDC’s updates and adjusting on a daily basis. In accordance with current CDC guidelines we have implemented frequent and thorough hand-washing for all employees and have posted instructive signs for patients at all our locations. In all of our offices, we are following strict infection control protocols to keep our facilities safe for everyone. In addition, we developed a special COVID-19 preparedness plan and asked any employees who are feeling sick to remain at home until they are well. We know that this pandemic is changing daily and are giving this our upmost attention, preparing to adjust as needed.
This pandemic is also enacting a toll on our collective mental wellness, as uncertainty, fear and anxiety increase. As North Carolina’s largest outpatient mental and behavioral healthcare provider, we see it as our responsibility to offer expanded mindcare services that directly address anxiety, depression, panic disorders, medication prescriptions, and any other mental health issues that may arise during this time.
The team at MindPath Care Centers is working diligently to keep our patients safe and continue to deliver quality mental and behavioral health. To do this, we are rapidly expanding our existing telehealth platform to provide more psychiatric and therapy services to be accessible for both current and new patients. As people continue to self-isolate and socially distance, we know that mindcare needs to be accessible via our home spaces now more than ever before. Now people can access any of MindPath’s providers for therapy or medication management needs via their computer, smartphone or tablet.
For Current & New Patients:
- Although we are in a difficult time, remember to take care of your health and keep your scheduled appointments. If preferred, MindPath offers telehealth appointments to see your provider from your home computer, iPad or mobile phone. Also, we have increased waiting room space between chairs and have significant EPA-approved protective cleaning measures in place at our offices.
- All providers can now connect with patients via telehealth. If you have a scheduled in-office appointment at MindPath, but cannot attend in person either because you have symptoms or because you do not want to be in public, please call your MindPath office to switch your appointment to a telehealth visit where you can connect with your provider from your home.
- We can see new psychiatric patients almost immediately for diagnostic and med management needs via telehealth from anywhere in the state, or in office in more than 20 locations around the state. Schedule a session or learn more here: mindpathcare.com/telehealth/.
- We can see patients needing psychotherapy care within 1 – 14 days via telehealth from anywhere in the state, or in office.
- We offer a Virtual Waiting Room for same day needs on a first come, first served basis through our telehealth platform. Wait times vary. Schedule a session or learn more here: mindpathcare.com/virtual-waiting-room/.
Contact Info for New Patients via Telehealth:
Call MindPath Care Centers at 877-876-3783. You can also learn more about telehealth at mindpathcare.com/telehealth or about the virtual waiting room at mindpathcare.com/virtual-waiting-room/. Our Customer Service Center is available M-F from 8 am – 5 pm, and our providers take daytime, evening and weekend appointments.
We have over 150+ qualified behavioral healthcare providers ready to help you and your family as you identify a need.
Thank you for taking care of yourself and our community during this difficult time!
Have a peaceful day,
Lawrence Greenberg, MD