You aren’t alone: more than 20 million Americans have an addiction. MindPath Care Centers is committed to helping you get on the path to a better life.
At our Addiction Recovery Center, you will be treated in a judgment-free zone where we have the experience and compassion to help you feel confident in your choices.
Why choose the MindPath Addiction Recovery Center?
Outpatient Program –
- No overnight stays – continue to work, sleep at home, and live your life as you begin the path to recovery
- Individualized approach at the intersection of respect, compassion and the best neuroscience available
- Utilizes the newest technology and treatments, including medications that help gradually taper off chemical dependencies and avoid severe withdrawal symptoms
- Utilizes group & individual therapy, and community support networks – most effective combination for lasting change
- Builds a bridge from active addiction to active recovery.
- Aftercare/Continuing care
- Early recovery skills
- Evidence-based treatment modalities
- Group therapy
- Individualized, holistic treatment
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for substance use
- Designed and led by Dr. Dewayne Book
- M.D. from Mercer University School of Medicine
- Duke University Residency – Department of Psychiatry
- Over 20 years specializing in addictive disorders having studied neurobiology and biochemistry to understand chemical brain functions