MindPath Care Centers works with countless caregivers, service providers, and organizations in the community. We’d like to recommend some of our long time collaborators in care. Our partners have found that the providers listed below share our goal of offering the best possible care to clients.
- Pathways Education Planning
Mary Jo Barnett, M.Ed – Independent Education Consultant
Pathways will provide personalized education planning help for children, adolescents and young adults who are challenged by complex learning, mental and physical health problems. Working as a resource with worried parents and professionals, we help families locate and select the best programs for the needs of the child from excellent private schools/colleges and therapeutic treatment programs both locally and nation-wide. We advocate for our families’ post-placement, assist with obtaining insurance coverage and scholarship opportunities.
- Girls Rock NC
This is one of our favorite non-profit organizations in the area. Our Deputy Director is a founder! Girls Rock NC empowers girls and women, through creative expression, to become confident members of their community.
- NC Minority Prostate Cancer Awareness Action Team
This organization is led by our very own Dr. James A Smith III, our Director of Public Affairs and Raleigh area Managing Partner. The “Action Team” provides targeted outreach for minority men who are at the greatest risk of developing prostate cancer.
Substance Abuse Treatment
- WakeBrook Recovery Center
We are proud partners of Wakebrook Recovery Center. The Recovery Center on the WakeBrook Campus is part of Wake County Human Services. They provide evidence based substance abuse services to the residents of Wake County. The Recovery Center also coordinates closely with other community agencies.
Mental Health Care
- Ossia Music Services: Expressing and Connecting through Music. Ossia Music offers music therapy, music lessons, and
music therapy consultation for the Triangle community. Alie Chandler is Owner/Director of Ossia Music Services, a Board
Certified Music Therapist, and flute, piano, and guitar teacher.
- Old Vineyard Behavioral Health Services is a private 102-bed facility dedicated to the behavioral health patient population with different levels of service including inpatient acute care, partial hospitalization (day program), and intensive outpatient (morning) programs. Services are available for adolescents (12-17) and adults, including an older adult unit and dual diagnosis adult units. Located in a peaceful, campus-like setting, the Winston-Salem based facility is accredited by The Joint Commission. We are committed to therapy and utilize techniques including behavioral therapy (CBT and DBT), recreation therapy, pet therapy, and mindfulness. Our Partial Hospitalization Program is a day program that typically lasts approximately two weeks. Individuals in the partial program will build skills relating to interpersonal effectiveness, stress tolerance, and emotion regulation. This program also involves a psychiatrist for medication management. We also have the Intensive Outpatient Program which meets three mornings each week with a licensed therapist.Old Vineyard accepts most major insurance including BCBS and Medicare, and is in-network for Tricare to serve our military service members and their families. Our admissions department is open 24/7 for free confidential assessments and referrals. We encourage appointments to expedite your visit; however, walk-ins are welcome. Our intake department, staffed with all registered nurses and licensed therapists, will review program criteria and determine plan of action within an hour of arrival. Please call 336-794-3550 for assistance or to make a referral.
- Holly Hill Hospital is a dual campus psychiatric and addictive disease health system that treats patients across the State and across the lifespan. Our programs include:
• South Campus Children’s Hospital (inpatient mental health; ages 4-17)
• South Campus Adult Hospital (inpatient mental health and dual diagnosis young adults and adults; Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT))
• Main Campus Adult Hospital (inpatient mental health and dual diagnosis adults and geriatrics)
• The Pines at Holly Hill Outpatient Services (adult mental health and dual diagnosis: partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient)